We ensure the quality of our products and the compliance with international standards
In order to ensure production quality associated with customer satisfaction, ICE DYP BALAS has implemented and actively maintains an FSSC 22000 certification scheme, recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative, based on HACCP and ISO 22000 standard specifications, which form the basis for production process certifications. High standards in food safety effectively combined with implemented and maintained quality management standards are the foundation for confidence in the quality of Ice Dyp products.
- FSSC 22000 (format din ISO 22000:2018, ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 si cerintele suplimentare FSSC 22000, versiunea 5), recunoscut de GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative – Initiativa Globala pentru Siguranta Alimentelor) – numar certificat nr. 66, data ultimei actualizari 26.11.2021 (data initiala a certificarii 02.11.2021) – emis de SRAC
- SR EN ISO 22000:2019 - certificate number 85, last update date 02.09.2020 (initial certification date 12.12.2006) - issued by SRAC
- ISO 22000:2018 - certificate number RO-0085, last update date 02.09.2020 (initial certification date 12.12.2006) - issued by IQNet
- ISO 9001:2015 - certificate number RO-4652, last update date 02.09.2020 (initial certification date 12.12.2016) - issued by IQNet
- TUV Austria – certificate number TAR ECO1 21 068, issued on 11.03.2022
- IFS Food – numar certificat 20105220006471, emis la data de 03.02.2022
As the company will expand its services from private label production to private label production for customers across Europe and beyond from the 2021 season, to show that our products meet the highest requirements in terms of safety, quality and legal compliance, we are in the process of implementing the International Food Standard (IFS Food).